Friday, February 25, 2011

Master password for firefox to protect all your passwords.

This is something everybody will know. But for those who did not know this :Consider the situation where a computer is shared with some other people. There are chances that the other person can access your passwords by under Tools, then your Options and then the Security section in Mozilla Firefox.
A screen shot of saved passwords are shown here.
The person need not have any hacking skills at all. Just needs to copy your password and change it and that's it "Your account is hacked..!!"
To avoid such a thing happening to you all you need to do is use a master password See link
Happy browsing!

3 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. PC Folderlok - Avoid Waste Time Seeking, Read through All About Cell Desktops Right here how to encrypt a cd

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time I am ready to make my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news. How To Really Password Protect Folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    Cyber Security Projects for Final Year

    JavaScript Training in Chennai

    Project Centers in Chennai

    JavaScript Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete